*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3553113
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 24, 2023 at 1:35pm
Re: Twisted Tales entry
YAY! YOU'RE BACK!!! *Party* YIPEE!!! Remember that your entries never expire so you can either march forward from here, go back and do entries from the past to finish a year faster since you already have some entries done, work forwards and backwards now (doing February and January 2023 and then April when it comes out, December and November 2022 when you get the chance, then May 2023) or just do all of the above. *Laugh*

Remember that if you decide to do catchup entries from past months, choose contests from the appropriate month. They can be found in the dropnotes labeled Previously Highlighted Contests (insert year of choice). Then use the CURRENT prompt when you enter that round. When posting your entry, do it the same way, except in the title, also include what month and year you are catching up on so you get the appropriate credit. *Wink*

If you run into a month with nothing open, feel free to reach out to the owners to see if they are going to open their contest anytime soon. If it's one on a schedule such as every December, if this was November, I'd tell you to wait. But if you are only short the month of December and you'll finish a whole year, I'll find you a replacement. But at the moment, since you have a lot of months to do before you finish 12 consecutive months, if something won't open for a while, but it will open, just wait. *Wink* Also, if the only thing open is offensive (not like "I refuse to write poetry" but like "I don't write XXX rated stuff and that's all that's open," then I'll find you a replacement. Though there's almost always a workaround...just saying. *Bigsmile*

Anyway, it's great to see you again! *Delight* Good luck with the challenge and with all the contests you'll be entering! *4leaf*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Twisted Tales entry · 03-20-23 12:40am
by Jim Hall - GoT Forest Child
*Star* Re: Twisted Tales entry · 03-24-23 1:35pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3553113