Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3557049
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(111)
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1230549
Honoring the WDC members who have passed away
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2023 at 4:56am
I was so sad when I learned that Mona had passed away. She was such a genuinely lovely person. Way back when I first joined WDC, she welcomed me and helped to make me feel like I had found a second home here. She recruited me to join "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group when I had only recently started to write reviews. She helped me set up a review template and answered my many (many, many, many) questions along the way. She showed me how to write good, helpful reviews, and I wouldn't be the reviewer I am without her. Added to that, she has sent me so many encouraging, kind reviews.

I know I am not the only person who will miss Mona. In fact, I think there will always be fairy-shaped hole where she used to be. But she wouldn't want us to be sad. She would want us to come together and support one another and be happy for her that she is moving onto the next part of her journey. I'm sure that is what she would want. Most importantly, I think she would want us to keep being kind to one another, to keep sending thoughtful, caring reviews.

I will always miss you, whenever I log into this wonderful community, Mona. We will never be quite the same again. But, thank you. Thank you for sprinkling your fairy dust all over WDC. I have caught some and will keep it safe to use whenever it is needed. *Wand* *FairyR* *Heart*

My Flights of Fantasy Choconut Sig.
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Eyestar · 04-14-23 4:56am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3557049