*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3560283
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 2, 2023 at 8:25pm
Re: Kicked Out of Group for Rating 1 Star
Apologies that this hasn't been addressed yet. I know it's been a rough spring for the upper levels. Do you have a copy of the message you received telling you you'd been removed from the group and the reason (including the name-calling?) I looked at your review, then at the group, and I can see what you mean. There's no mission statement or link to activities, and if the owner didn't respond to your email asking for info about the group? So I'm tagging Writing.Com Support because I'm not sure which moderator would be the best person to handle this type of thing, or if it should go to the SM? I don't like hearing that someone's running a group and bullying members. I hope this tag will get you some help. *Think* Let me know if you don't hear from someone in the next couple days, or you could go ahead and tag a moderator you're comfortable sharing this with to get them on the ball. Sorry this happened to you. *Frown* *Peace*

Outside the box quote
MESSAGE THREAD
Kicked Out of Group for Rating 1 Star · 03-07-23 1:05pm
by Massive Friendly Derg
*Star* Re: Kicked Out of Group for Rating 1 Star · 05-02-23 8:25pm
by buddhangela's Psychotic Break
Re: Kicked Out of Group for Rating 1 Star · 05-03-23 2:18pm
by 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷
Re: Re: Kicked Out of Group for Rating 1 Star · 05-25-23 5:30pm
by Massive Friendly Derg

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3560283