*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/556077
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Mystery · #563750
The First PIF Mystery Ball (closed January, 2003)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 19, 2003 at 11:43am
BR:All Guests:Mookster the Jester
Her Majesty, Queen Fuzzy of Wuzzy was enjoying the scene made by Carlo and Lady Granny Incognito as they danced alone on the dance floor and had just witnessed Carlo get the snub by Lady Granny Incognito who left him alone on the dance floor when her beloved Cow, Sir Marcus of Bovine County, made his entrance, fashionably late as usual. She was about to greet him when she was stopped by Sir Jamison who offered a gift of Earl Gray Tea, her favorite. It was at this point that her festive ball took a turn to something more wicked. A wave of unsettle distress pushed through her crowd of guests as a note was discovered by each of them, one promising murderous intent. Before she could answer the concerned outcry of Sir Jamison and several other guests, Princess Starlight, choked sputtered and fell over...dead...

Several of the guests ran, in vain to her aid, but it was too late. Queen Fuzzy disbursed her loyal staff throughout the guests to help comfort them and distract them from the former Princess' body. Then, when no one was looking, Queen Fuzzy had the lovely Princess removed to private room.

When the pandemonium was as much in control as could be expected, Queen Fuzzy addressed her guests:

"My dear guests, it brings me great sorrow to inform you that our lovely Princess Starlight has fallen from the foul intent of a peer. One of us is hiding a deadly secret and I must insist that until we uncover or murder, that none of you leave the Fuzzy Castle. I have had three other room opened and made available for your comfort, C-Conservatory, GR-Game Room, G-Garden. Please feel free to dispose of these rooms to your recreation as long as you are my guests. Mean while, keep on your guard and report any suspicion you may have to me. I would also like to take this moment to offer a reward to our Jester for managing to keep up my guest moral. x-centrick, I summons you to the Card Room to select and use, or pass on to a guest of your choice, a card."
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
BR:All Guests:Mookster the Jester · 01-19-03 11:43am
by ♥Pay It Forward♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥Pay It Forward♥.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/556077