*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2645881-A-Team-Play
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Some of the girls on the sports teams are really hot!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

A Team Play

    by: Seuzz
Sydney wants to take things slow, but there's no time to waste as far as you're concerned. The sooner you're out of your shit life and into someone else's, the happier you'll be.

"You mentioned the sports teams," you said. "How about we just go with one of them?"

Sydney gives you a wry smile. "Okay. Which squad?"

"Um ...?"

You feel yourself blushing as Sydney smirks at you. "I'll make it easy for you," she says. "You mentioned the cheerleader squad earlier."

"No!" Your blush deepens. "If I wanted the cheerleader squad I'd have said so!"

She laughs. "So where do you want to go?"

But there are too many possibilities for you to come to grips with.

"Okay, let's narrow it down," she says. "We probably can't take over a whole team. I mean, I guess we could, but we only need nine slots to fill. So we can either take over most of a team, or we can spread out over a bunch of them."

"You mean, like, three girls on the basketball squad and three on the soccer team and three on—?"

"Right. Or there's some co-ed teams. The swim team, for instance. We could totally replace all the girl swimmers, or the girl tennis players."

You have the following choices:

1. Concentrate on a girl-only squad

2. The girls on a co-ed team

3. Three here, three there, three someplace else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2645881-A-Team-Play