*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1909846-What-If-Ronnie-makes-Running-Buddies-Rotund
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: What If?: Ronnie helps substitute running for eating—she's fattening them up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #58

What If?: Ronnie makes Running Buddies Rotund

    by: Bobo the Hobo
“There, now see?” Ronnie inquired in her usual sugary-sweet tone of voice as she lowered a silver platter of cannolis between the two sedentary teens, “Isn’t this so much nicer than running around some dumb old track?”

Alice and Melissa happily plucked off a cannoli each. It was awfully nice of Ronnie to invite the two of them over, but it was even nicer for her to offer to cook since the Buttercombe cafeteria would have made it so much easier for them all to eat together. Considering that, since their mutual agreement that neither of them really cared to go back to Coach Knight’s hellish personal training sessions, both Alice and Melissa found their afternoons free it was really nice to have a method through which all three girls could stay close despite their vastly different schedules.

“Why get all hot and sweaty, not to mention break all kinds of school rules, when you could just chill out in my room?” Ronnie asked as she placed the tray on the end table next to Alice, “Oh, hey, you want another soda? Lemme go get you another soda.”

The tubby teen waddled out of earshot, only to come back with two cold cans of Dr. Pepper. She placed one next to the plate of cannolis and reached one fluffy arm past Alice to deliver the other to Melissa, who cracked it open vigorously.

“You guys just sit here and—“ DING! “—Whoops, sounds like the meatloaf’s done! Let me just get the biscuits out of the toaster oven and we’ll be ready for dinner! Alice, you liked mashed potatoes right? Because I made a bunch of them.”

***


Mel’s paunch grumbled greedily as she eyed the honeybun staring down at her from A2. She had quite the hankering for a snack, and it would be a while before she was supposed to be at Ronnie’s. Her uniform groaned as it stretched over her widened figure, tight creases forming where it struggled to keep the buttons attached at the seams. Her skirt was obstructively small against her thick thighs, and her panties had been riding into her crack every other step today.

She punched in her code and slipped in her one. The gears turned as the black coil unwound to let loose one delicious honeybun. Melissa licked her lips as she bent over to claim her prize…

RIIIIP!

Her hands instinctively shot over her hamhock cheeks, her skirt having split thanks to their overall girth and poshness. She grew red in the face, its chubbiness accentuated by her black bangs as she snatched the honeybun away and made a mad dash for her dorm!

***


“Hey Mel, Al, you want some donuts?” Ronnie shook the half-empty butter yellow box in her hands, “Ms. Polluck gave them to me when I went to deliver my weekly report… but I’m not really much of a fan. You like donuts, right?”

“Ooh!” Melissa wiggled her fingers greedily as Ronnie placed the box down on the counter, “Are these… omgod they are! Apple filling!”

The former runner scooped up two more with her free hand, taking care to fit as much of her current snack in her mouth as possible without any waste. She made an appreciative little sound that made Ronnie smile, leaving Alice with the remaining three. Which she happily accepted, but not without a hint of remorse.

“Oh, but… I thought we were gonna try that new diet…” Alice said softly into Mel’s side as her running buddy continued to scarf down donuts unencumbered, “You know… the one that explicitly says that we shouldn’t be eating donuts?”

“Oh come on Al, live a little!” Ronnie crooned defensively, “It’s not like one little donut’s gonna ruin your diet, right?”

Alice gulped nervously as she stared down the three remaining glazed apple-filled confections sitting alluringly in the butter-yellow box. They did look awfully tasty, and Alice was pretty fond of apple-filled donuts herself. She found herself reaching into the box. She grabbed one, and then biting into it as cold orange mush oozed into her mouth. The fruity flavor hit her like a ton of bricks, and a soft sound of pure pleasure escaped her as she tentatively popped her snack into her mouth bite by bite.

“Hey don’t get too full, guys.” Ronnie warned as she threw away the now empty box, “I’ve still got a Strawberry Upside-down Cake you said you’d judge for me!”

***


Alice tugged on the elastic waistband of her biggest sweatpants as it cut tightly into her growing girth. Her soft stomach fought it in every direction, oozing out of every angle it could find and making a break at escape. It was round and flabby, and a slight crease was beginning to form over her belly-button—signifying the developing growth of a pronounced lower roll. With her every step, Alice’s stomach sashayed to a beat of its own. Her legs had grown thick and meaty, giving her walk a pronounced womanliness that was quickly developing into an awkward chafing waddle.

Hillary?!” she cried out in desperation, her chubby face red from exertion, “Y-You wouldn’t happen to have any more old pairs of sweatpants that I could borrow, would you?!”

***


Melissa more or less looked the part of an athlete, give or take a couple stone. She had dressed in a newly-bought-specifically-to-work-out-in gray Buttercombe Athletics hoodie, and managed to wriggle her broad hips and squeeze her fat ass into a pair of black runner’s leggings. The dark-haired freshman had even undone a day’s worth of makeup early and tied her long black locks up in a high pony in hopes of actually getting some exercise done that day.

“Ooh, a lazy day!” Ronnie had cheered triumphantly as she mistook Melissa’s intent, “I love it! Let’s all change into our pajamas!”

Melissa’s drive was beaten by room-service pizza and the fuzzy thought of a night in with the girls, telling herself that she could always run the day after. She would sprawl out on the couch, her soft squishy gut rising and falling with every breath that the rotund runner took as she decadently lowered slice after slice of pizza into her awaiting maw.

Ronnie watched from a distance, busy baking sugar cookies for her favorite freshman. Familiar electricity sparked between her thick thighs as she watched her formerly fit friend scarf down pizza like it was going out of style. Ronnie smacked her lips, the sound dulled by her television’s slightly-above-protocol levels of volume.

“Cookies are done!” she purred as she lowered the tray in front of Melissa, who didn’t hesitate to grab a few

“Go on Al, you want some milk?” Ronnie suggested as she bent over to Alice, who lay splayed out on her belly in front of the TV...

***


“Hey Alice… pass the soda?” Melissa huffed thickly without ungluing her sight from the movie, her breathing heavy from a laborious day of doing nothing

“Sure…” Alice answered equally as curtly as she half-ignored her friend, pawing around blindly for the two-liter with one chubby hand.

There was less and less room on Ronnie’s loveseat every day for the two running buddies as they continued to grow and expand atop it, squashing a little more of it every day with their collective rotundity. Ronnie had made sure to load them up for their little night in, with plenty of drinks and snacks to last them until she got back.

Alice sucked on her thick orange-powdered fingers in what began as an attempt to de-crumb them so she could grab the remote, but ultimately became an attempt at satisfying her newfound lust for Cheetos since she had already eaten them all. Her Buttercombe blouse had been undone and the blazer had been opened to reveal a waxing moon of pale teenaged tonnage as it pooled and sagged onto her well-padded lap. Her arm, improbably thick and without any semblance of tone, circumnavigated the globe that was her body and delivered the soda to Melissa before coming to rest on the crest of her belly, right below her swollen breasts. Her second chin was flexed by her reclined position, the corners of her mouth dimpled by the chubbiness of her cheeks and dotted with little orange crumbs.

“Thanks.” Melissa burped, equally as rotund as her friend had become. She had expanded up top, with great big breasts that swung defiantly with every (rare) step that the lazy lass took. They fell to either side of her stomach, which paled in comparison to the size of her heaving shoulder boulders. Even still, her face was unrecognizable as the svelte former track star that had come to Buttercombe. Her lean muscles were replaced with bingo-wings and fat thighs, and her toned rear had only served as a cushion to grow on.

***


Ronnie’s thick fingers moved navigated her self with expertise, the mental image of her two friends fattening before her eyes playing behind her eyelids like a slideshow. The big brunette bucked as a particularly powerful surge of sexual energy overcame her, making her body quake and the boxsprings groan as the rotund RA pleasured herself in bed.

Sweat had formed over her forehead, at first a light mist before evolving into a full-own shower. Her moans of pleasure were silenced only as an afterthought, and as such the occasional “oh!” would still escape her with enough volume to alert the girls in the next dorm over to what she was doing.

She finally collapsed, her hand sticky and warm with cum as it soaked a good portion of her bed. She was left a sweating, panting mess of a girl. Satisfied physically, but not in lust. Ronnie’s mouth formed tight little o’s as she tried to cool herself down. Ever since Melissa and Alice had begun to really plump up, Ronnie had just been insatiable. Every passing glance at their flabby bodies was enough to… to…

Ronnie threw the blanket off of her, her breathing slowly rising from “controlled” to “aroused” once more…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1909846-What-If-Ronnie-makes-Running-Buddies-Rotund