*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A shrinking heroine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017435-The-little-female-knight/cid/276497-A-shrinking-heroine
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1017435
Alhandra is a female knight who is shrunk. Will she survive in a giant fantasy world?
Chapter #1

A shrinking heroine

    by: Blackguard
Alhandra is a female knight who always fights for good. One day, while searching after the evil sorceress Ielenia, she founded her castle. After succesfully passing all the traps, she reached the last room: Ielenia's room. After an even battle, Alhandra cornered Ielenia. But just as Alhandra prepared to perform the last blow with her sword, Ielenia spoke a spell:
"For trying to kill me in my own house,
you will now shrink to the size of a mouse".
Just as the last word was spoken, Alhandra started to glow in a light blue light. "What's happening?", said Alhandra, as Ielenia started to grow before her eyes. After some seconds, the glow faded and Ielenia stopped growing. Alhandra looked at everything else: "All the room was huge". She realized that Ielenia hadn't grown, she shrunk! She was now 2 inches tall.
She stared up and saw that the giant sorceress was benting down. Ielenia's hand was now approaching to Alhandra. She took her sword and with a fast movement, she made a cut on Ielenia's palm.
"Ouch!", said Ielenia, standing up and holding her hand with the other. Alhandra ran towards the door, but just before she reached it, a giant sandal stomped in front of her. The tremor made her fall on her ass.
"You are going nowhere", said Ielenia. Alhandra raised her sword once more, but Ielenia, with a swift movement of her foot, kicked it off her hand.
"What are you going to do now without your sword?", asked Ielenia as she slowly raised her foot over Alhandra.
Suddenly, a strong earthquake made them both fall down. Then, the roof of the castle was teared of, and a huge red dragon's head appeared from above. It breathed a long line of fire, but the sorceress made a magic shield to protecct her. Alhandra wasn't reached by the fire, but the intense heat made her faint.

When she woke up, she was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017435-The-little-female-knight/cid/276497-A-shrinking-heroine