*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1027309
A House Shrinking Story.Mark get Shrunk when he Awake...

A House Shrinking Story.Mark get Shrunk when he Awake...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hi Jester here !
Welcome to the Beginning of our Adventures.
We are in a Family with Following Persons:

The Father : Jack 43 Years old Sells Manager
The Mother : Marianna 37 Year old Housewife

The Kids :
Mark 10 Years old Main Person,Do everything
Andi 8 Years old (A Quiet Kid)
Laura 5 Years old (A rellay Freaky Kid)
Gina 2 Years old (allways Hungry)

You are in the Person on MARK !
You can write what you want,everything is allowed (Also that "Dirty" parts,like Scat or Inserting in every Body openings,or eating.).
You can write all Persons sight in First or 3rd Person like you want.

The only Rules are:

-Keep the Story inside or around the House or in Mark´s father office.But please only in this Areas and betwen them.

-NO GIGANTES (of any Kind...),
Means: no Person grow Bigger than normal.

-Let Mark keep hidden so far as Possible,but he can also get Spotted

-Keep him Alive !

O.k. Let´s gogogo !!!

Update 29/09/07 :

Hi Friends !

It´s nice to see that after 6 Month,the story get inhaled new Life.
But PLEASE : TRY TO WRITE MORE THAN OR 1 TO 3 SENTENCE FOR EVERY CHATPTER.I don´t want to makr it as a Rule at moment,but to much short additions breaking the Story.

Big THAHNKS !!!

Greez Jester

P.s: We are running on the way to 6000 Views.Maybe some more additon would be good...
Greez Jester






IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story