*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the girls room.
  2. Where to go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/452664-Into-the-girls-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: You go into the girls bathroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into the girls room.

    by: gtsfan187
As you walk in the bathroom you see two girls at the sinks and can hear girls in the stalls. You can tell that one of the voices from the stalls is a teacher. You rush to look who is in the stalls before you decide who to go to. You look up at the sinks as you run by. You notice both of them are ex-girlfriends of yours, Chelsea Shupperd and Kayla Shanks. In the first stall you see an ex-girlfriend Jennifer. In stall number two is your french teacher Mrs. Bulma. You check stall number three to find a girl you know, Shayna Fuqua. Who do you try to get help from?

You have the following choices:

1. To the sink towards Chelsea or Kayla..

2. Stall one-Jennifer.

3. Stall two- Mrs. Bulma.

4. Stall three- Shayna.

*Noteb*
5. Go someplace else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/452664-Into-the-girls-room