*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/456021-Lunch-time-at-school-is-never-good-at-your-size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: You go to the lunch room. (aka the commons)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lunch time at school is never good at your size.

    by: gtsfan187
Your walking through the halls of the school when. You come out into a large room known as the commons where everyone comes to eat lunch at. You see empty tables set up everywhere and nobody around with the exception of a couple of lunch ladies wiping the tables off. You start walking through the tables not quite sure as to what to do when you here a loud bell ring. Immediately it hits you. It's lunch time! Within a matter of minutes there are hundreds of feet moving all around you. It doesn't take long till they start filling up the tables and you see food being dropped people fighting. A normal lunch at school. You start looking around to see if you know anybody close to you. Your walking along when suddenly.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/456021-Lunch-time-at-school-is-never-good-at-your-size