*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becoming Big Black Buns
  2. Skunk
  3. *MORE*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/3113467-Becoming-Big-Black-Buns
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: *YOUR DECISION*  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Becoming Big Black Buns

    by: KaijuFanForever
Raising her fluffy tail, the skunk turned around, presenting her rump. With you too weak to move, the polecat dropped her backside right on your head, leaving you face to face with her pink pucker. With a nasty squelch, her rectum opened wide, sliding over your face and pulling your head inside her bum. The skunk stuck her tongue out and moaned happily as your head was engulfed by her ass, which was steadily slurping up the rest of you.

Wriggling her rump, the happy skunk eased her rump over your shoulders, sighing as she felt her ass cheeks swell as more of you was slurped in. She was a rare creature who could digest meals with her butt, turning her victim into flab. In this case, you.

You weakly thrash, feeling your strength slowly but steadily returning, only to please the skunk even more as your chest was gobbled up by her asshole. The polecat licked her lips, being able to taste with her rear as well. Her expanding ass cheeks sucked in your belly, allowing her to stand up, her ass flanking yours and your legs kicking frantically, bulges, hand prints and face prints appearing on her fat furry ass cheeks.

The skunk giggled at you actions before "swallowing" your backside with her own. Looking over her swelling ass, the skunk stuck her tongue out at your legs as they were drawing into her buns, your wriggling toes engulfed by her rectum, leaving one VERY happy skunk with two full ass cheeks. She giggled as your pointless actions and sauntered away, her butt "gurgling" its meal, minutes passed, and your movements slowly stopped as you were turned into bouncing ass fat. The skunk stopped to give her rear a slap and a squeeze before continuing her journey to find more of these hairless apes to eat, with her maw, or asshole. And as for the fat that was formally you, it would be burned off, but the skunk would never forget the taste, or look of you.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/3113467-Becoming-Big-Black-Buns