*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the zoo.
  2. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/285742-Welcome-to-the-zoo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: zoo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Welcome to the zoo.

    by: linkthegamer
You wake up about an inch tall in the city zoo. You look at your self, you are wearing a gift shop bought gray shirt with all types of animals of it, you faded blue jeans that have a hole are two, and you black tennis shoes you got for $45.00. You look up at the zoo's clock tower, it is 9:00 P.M., past colsing time, so no one is there. You are in the middle of the circle made of bricks, which is ten normal steps form the exit. So you look to the south you the see the exit is sealed so tight that you can't escape even now when you're an inch tall. You see there are three colored path branching from the circle that you can take. Which way do you go?

You have the following choices:

1. North, the aquarium.

2. West, reptiles and whatever else.

3. East, mammals.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 linkthegamer (UN: linkthegamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/285742-Welcome-to-the-zoo