*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/296401-A-Lion-To-The-Rescue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1057709
Choose the fate of 4 young women as they are stranded on an island filled with dragons!
This choice: Helps her, saving her from the python  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Lion To The Rescue

    by: charcoal
The strange lion-like dragon seems to understand and quickly comes to her aid. It gently pulls Kyrstal free from the python's coils and set her to the side. To Kyrstal's shock it then proceeded to swallow down the python. After it finished slurping down its slithery meal the strange dragon sat down giving Kyrstal a chance to get a good look at it.

Kyrstal realized that the creature wasn't technically a dragon. If she remembered correctly from her mythology class it was a creature called a Manticore. It had the body of a lion, the tail of a scorpion and the wings of a bat.

"Um, thank you for saving me." Kyrstal said to the Manticore. "I don't suppose you want to be my friend and help me on this island?"

The Manticore simply nodded.

"Oh thank you!" Kyrstal said cheerfully as she hugged the creature around the main. "Now, what should I call you? What about William?"

William simply nodded.

Just then something appeared.

You have the following choices:

1. Friend

2. Foe

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 charcoal (UN: hiccup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057709-Dragon-Vore-Island/cid/296401-A-Lion-To-The-Rescue