*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The adventure begins
  2. Taking off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/319584-The-adventure-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Travel · #1079969
An airport with destinations and new beginnings. Take a trip.
This choice: Paris, France  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The adventure begins

    by: Marcie
"Next?"

Jessica startled, glanced up from the novel she'd been reading since finding herself at the very end of the line to check in for her flight.

The attendant waved her forward impatiently as she struggled with her carry on bags.

"Don't worry, there's still five minutes before the final boarding is called." "There you are seat 17a with a transfer out of La Guardia. The flight is on time so you shouldn't have any problems picking up the flight to Paris."

"Thanks" Jessica smiled as she left the desk and followed the beautiful woman that had been in front of her in line for the past thirty minutes.

Just as she made it up to the flight attendant and handed her the boarding pass, her book dropped with a thud to the floor. She was about to bend down and retrieve it when a deep decidedly male voice spoke behind her.

"I'll get it."

Jessica turned and thanked him chiding herself for her clumsiness and gratefully gathered her book and continued down the isle of the plane to her designated seat.

"17a" she sighed content that at least she'd made it this far. She slid her bags under the seat in front of her and made herself comfortable. Only then did she look for the man that had returned her book.

"Bingo" Jessica whispered under her breath.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1079969-Central-International-Airport/cid/319584-The-adventure-begins