*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testing 1...2....3....
  2. First day on the job.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1808932-Testing-123
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092424
You are a tiny man hired to take pictures of celebrities, athletes, etc.
This choice: readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Testing 1...2....3....

    by: SmittySmith
"You are gonna be perfect for this!" Gwen exclaims, which prods you to get a huge, proud grin on your face.

"Let's get you into that suit and run some tests Flash." Gwen instructs you. She carefully hands you your suit and instructs you to put it on along with the contact lenses that will serve as the camera. You do so quickly and are surprised to see how well the suit fits your tiny body. It's comfortable and lightweight.

Gwen tells you that while she was impressed with your durability, she needed to test your athleticism to fully learn what you were and were not capable of while wearing the suit. She directs you to sprint as she times you. She asks you to climb some threads to see what could support your weight and how quickly you could climb. She keeps you constantly moving to test your stamina.

After a few minutes, Gwen tells you that you can relax so you stop and catch your breath. She reviews her notes and smiles. She is impressed by your athletic ability!

"You really live up to your name Flash!" She smiles. "These numbers, when factoring in your size, would be nearly the equivalent of an Olympic level athlete!"

You smile through your long breaths at her praise. Gwen continues "We have just one more test to run."

She instructs you to climb the leg of a nearby chair and sprint to the middle of the seat. You do as instructed, assuming that this was another ability test.

You assumed incorrectly.

"Now hold still. Don't move." Gwen instructs you as she moves in front of the chair. She slowly smoothed the bottom of her form fitting skirt against her round rear. You looked up in enjoyment of your view before you realized what she was going to do. Ignoring her instruction to hold still, you started to run to the edge of the chair.

"Ah ah ah!" Gwen says, flipping a switch on her handheld controller. You immediately freeze in your tracks. Despite your efforts, you are unable to take another step. You remember that the suit gives Gwen full control over your movements. "I told you not to move. Now it's time to get you back into position." She smiles as she pushes buttons on her controller, causing you to turn around and slowly walk back to the middle of the chair.

"That's a good boy," Gwen says. She turns her back to you and prepares to sit. This time, instead of pushing her skirt against her body she slowly unzips it and let's it fall to the floor. Her firm butt is fully exposed to the world, covered only by a small pair of sexy pink panties. She bends her knees and you see that glorious butt inch toward you. You feel her body hit your face and push you over. Now instead of being frozen standing in place, you're stuck on your back. Gwen's full weight is soon applied to your body, crushing you against the cold seat.

You hear a muffled laugh from above you as Gwen relaxes and enjoys the feeling of your frozen body trapped beneath her. She pushes another button on her controller and you regain the ability to move. You struggle to escape but are powerless against her massive weight. You hear another laugh as Gwen feels your ineffective struggles.

You feel your body compress as it gives up against Gwen's weight. You are slowly flattened by your bosses ass. She shifts slightly from side to side. She is a woman who is used to power, but this was a whole new feeling for her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1808932-Testing-123