*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Temptation
  2. Wedding Food Request
  3. Possible Dream Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/336308-Temptation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1116581
Mainly M/f vore, with some F/f. You need a job, and it looks like you're on the menu.
This choice: To serve yourself up to the groom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temptation

    by: dragonx
Friday comes quickly, and you get to the church before 1. The wedding coridinator walks up to you, "Ah, good, you're here. Now, remember, you are serving yourself to the groom, so that he won't eat his future wife. If you don't digest, which I doubt, you will get your pay. However, I do recomend hanging around him for a day or two, just to be safe, if you survive. He will pay you if you manage to live. Now, come with me."

You gulp, what he just said unnerved you quite a bit, but you swallow your fear and follow him. He takes you towards the buffet for the wedding, he says, "Now, remove your clothes while I get the proper 'dressing' for you." You nod, and, even though you're shaking, you strip naked and sit up on the platter that was designated for you.

He returns with some icing, and starts to rub it on to you. You start to get aroused by his touch, he is quite gentle. As he continues to rub icing on you, you look him over. Handsome, muscular, thin, agile body with black hair and green eyes. You purr, "Say, how about before the party, you and I have some fun, huh?"

The man looked startled, but smirks, "What are you scheeming? But I must say, you do look tasty. I am almost tempted to eat you." You coo, "Then why don't you? I'll probably be out just in time for the groom to eat me, so whattya say?" He dabs on two large glops of icing on your breasts and one right on you cunt, "I dunno, won't I get into trouble? You are for the groom, and he is my best friend, so I'd hate to get him mad..." "Oh come on. I'll still be alive for him to chow down on after you've finished with me. I am, after all, acid-proof. So why don't you give me a try?"

He says...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sure, why not

*Noteb*
2. No, keep to your job

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonx (UN: dragonsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/336308-Temptation