*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katty Kurvashus.
  2. Vore Acting Job
  3. Possible Dream Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/419838-Katty-Kurvashus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1116581
Mainly M/f vore, with some F/f. You need a job, and it looks like you're on the menu.
This choice: Katty, the popular actress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katty Kurvashus.

    by: Gimlet
Whistling to yourself you try to think what you know about Katty. She's been in quite a few fantasy flicks, a few scifi ones and several teen dramas. Her stage name was coined after her first movie where she played a girl who was hooked on cartoon characters and wore fake ears and tail to make her look like a anime cat. Hence 'Katty'.
She started out in the movies at age 14 you think, but is now about nineteen. You weren't aware she was doing vore flicks, or even that she could swallow people. Well, maybe she was hiding it for some reason and is now 'coming out of the closet'?
After a good night's sleep you select a cute, short cut, yellow dress (and no underwear, just incase) and head off to the offices they directed you to. It's a short drive away and soon you are walking up to the building, surprised to find that the studio is right off the offices! Is this just for an interview or will you be doing the scene today?

You have the following choices:

1. No interview, quick, on stage now! We're rushed for a LIVE performance!

*Noteb*
2. Long boring interview.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/419838-Katty-Kurvashus