*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Birthday dinner.
  2. B-Day Surprise
  3. Possible Dream Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/348534-Birthday-dinner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1116581
Mainly M/f vore, with some F/f. You need a job, and it looks like you're on the menu.
This choice: Hungry young girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Birthday dinner.

    by: Gimlet
The information on the phone was a little lacking, but you do know you're to be someone's Birthday gift, a delicious one you hope!
Knowing that the general preference for vores is a naked meal you dress carefully in clothes you won't mind being torn off you, and purposely leave off panties and bra. The name of the person you're to be fed to was Terry, but you aren't sure if it's a guy or a girl. Maybe you should be more inquisitive when these phone calls come through?
Smoothing down a bright yellow T-shirt against some very tight jeans (old and easily torn) you slip on some sandals and look in the mirror. Not a bad look, and the T-shirt is rather tight on your chest. That should entice someone to make a meal of you!
Smiling you stroll out and take a bus (you can't afford a car right now) to the address provided.

It's a medium sized house and as you walk to the front door you can hear party type noises coming from the backyard. Looks like the right place! You ring the doorbuzzer and wait.
The door is opened by a rather cute looking middle aged guy, faintly reminding you of Bruce Willis.
"Yes?" he says peering at you.
"I'm Gina, here for the..."
"Ah yes! Of course, of course!" he whisks you in, eyes darting around carefully. What's up? "Come on in the back room, Terry is waiting."
"Um, sure."
You were expecting to be presented as a gift to Terry infront of the party outside. Maybe you would have been a little embarrassed but why is this guy being secretive? It's not as if vore is illegal or anything.
"Here we go..." and he opens the door and pushes you in.
Inside is a little girl, in her mid teens, maybe forteen or fifteen. Ah. That's why he's secretive! She's underage!
"Terry, here is your meal, and please try to keep it quiet will you honey?"
"Yes daddy! Thank you daddy!" she says grinning from ear to ear.
She is short, barely four foot six at a guess and a little plump, though it just makes her look cute to you. Short cropped blonde hair seems to be getting in her eyes as she wipes it away from her face every few moments and large round glasses perch on her nose. Her mouth opens rather wide in an exaggerated smile.
"Hey, what's your name?" she says as her 'daddy' leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.
"Gina." you say, looking down on her. "Are you sure you can manage me? I'm going to be quite a meal you know?"
Terry grins and nods her head emphatically.
"You'll be my first! But I ate Rex last week, he was a golden retreiver, that's why daddy let me have you as a prezzy. You're ALL mine!"
For a moment your mind works on that statement and you frown.
"Well, I'm all yours for today Terry. After that, if I don't digest, I'm on my way, OK?"
Terry frowns at you.
"That's silly! I'm gonna eat you, you can't go after that!"
"Well, then you don't have anything to worry about do you? Just agree that after you eat me I can go, alright?"
After a few moments the girl nods and then grins, running up to you and grabbing your hand.
"You're gonna be yummy!" she says and pulls your hand into her mouth.
Well, here you go!

You have the following choices:

1. She slurps you down easily.

*Noteb*
2. You are too large for her to manage.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gimlet (UN: gimlet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1116581-Job-as-Food-for-Guys/cid/348534-Birthday-dinner