*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Shrink
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/323655-The-Big-Shrink
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117601
You're suddenly shrunk in your girlfriends house...Oh No!
Chapter #1

The Big Shrink

    by: aow4321
Your girlfriend Alex calls and asks you to come over. Unable to say no to her you do so. Not knowing your near future will be a complete surprise.

When you get there she starts talking to you (what girl dosent talk). She leaves to get something and tells you to make yourself at home. With that she gets up and leaves.

Suddenly you feel strange. Everything around you starts getting bigger. You finally relised that you have shrunk no more than a big speck to the naked eye. Big enough to barley be felt but small enough to be unnoticed. All of this is so overwhelming that you pass out for the first time in your life.

When you finally wake up, you find yourself on...

You have the following choices:

1. A plate

2. A sofa

3. A bed

4. A bathroom

5. On the Floor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 aow4321 (UN: aow4321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/323655-The-Big-Shrink