*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122067-The-Fattening/cid/354072-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1122067
Eric loves seeing skinny women get fatter. His fetish may have some unseen problems.
Chapter #1

Intro....

    by: et_smash
The main character Eric is 21 years old, in the US Navy as a baker/cook. He is 5'8" 180 lbs. He loves his job, he works night shift at the base galley as the "night baker". It is quiet and he works alone, well there is the "night cook" , but he keeps to himself.

Working nights, and alone, also leave him with uninterrupted free time to surf the internet. See Eric has this fetish. Eric loves to see skinny, in shape women get fatter. He loves SSBBWs and BBWs but he loves the weight gain of a skinny women. His job provides him with the perfect platform for this fetish. He gets to see fit young Navy girls get fat off his sweets.

He looks for anything on-line that deals with weight gain....stories...pics(real or photo manipulation)...forced...magic....even hypnosis. Anything that strikes his fancy. His favorite is real weight gain. Too see a once fit women balloon up over the shortest possible time is simply blissful.

It is Friday morning 6 am. Eric has just finished his 12 hour shift and is looking forward to his weekend off. He drives off base towards his apartment. On his way he stops at Dennys for a GrandSlam B-fast, one of his favorite stops for food and fat women. The food is on spot as the norm, but no fat women today or skinny ones he knows that are getting pudgy. He pays and heads out the door, on his way to his car he sees.........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1122067-The-Fattening/cid/354072-Intro