*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1142754-Growth-Affects-the-Universe
by J-Fox
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1142754
You are Billy, and you have just acquired the power to change the universe, with size.

You are Billy, and you have just acquired the power to change the universe, with size.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
1)Keep it clean. No bathroom, swallowing, or anything sexual. Mild violence is allowed, but nothing too harmful, and definitely nothing lethal.

2)State how the universe changes when something is grown. Doesn't have to be large scale, just something. I guess to put it simply, try to explain why something is the new size, and how it affects the surroundings.

3)Add characters as you feel, just if it is a friend, don't have them attacking the main character. The only exception is family members, as I have pretty much covered all of them.

4)This is Shrink/Grow only. Age change is allowed for how it affects the universe, just no weight gain. The concept bothers me. EDIT: If you want, you can directly change age, just hold back a bit on it.

5)Yes. Clothing changes as well. It doesn't mean a 2000 foot giant has to be wearing normal clothes, just have him wearing something.

6)Finally, The main character is generally unaware of the change made, until he sees it or hears of it. So, that means he himself won't know how something happened, or what it has done.

Anyways, to the story: You are Billy, a 15 year old male, and one night, you gain the ability to change the size of objects, people, creatures, anything, and even turn inanimate objects into living breathing creatures. (More toy animal wise, and doll wise.

Oh yeah, an example as well:

You grow your house, and you, your family, and everything in the house grows, as well as the property size.

Or say, you grow a toy bear to 10 feet, and you turn it real, then the change would be that the bear is not only a giant bear due to something like growth formula or birth defect, but it is also your pet bear.

Alright, to those who are adding, let me make it clear: No one knows that you have this power except you. Whenever a change is made, no one notices because to them, things had always been that way. I appreciate the additions, but please follow the basic idea of this story. I'm not going to edit anything, but for future reference, stick to the basic idea of the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1142754-Growth-Affects-the-Universe