*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Power of Universal Change, with size.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1142754-Growth-Affects-the-Universe/cid/435576-The-Power-of-Universal-Change-with-size
by J-Fox
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1142754
You are Billy, and you have just acquired the power to change the universe, with size.
Chapter #1

The Power of Universal Change, with size.

    by: Unknown
You are about to head to bed. You are the middle child of a family of 9, with an older brother just out of college, two younger brothers, one 7, the other 12, and three sisters, one 8, the middle being 14, and one oder than you at 17.

Everything in life just isn't right to you. You are fairly tall, about 6'2", so it is really awkward at school with everyone shorter than you, and then, at home, everyone everyone except your younger brothers and youngest sister are taller than you, even your 14 year old sister beats you out by an inch.

You go to sleep, and you have a weird dream. You are floating in space, while this elf-like creature appears before you. He bellows out in a voice deeper than anything you have ever heard

"I am the god of size. I can change the size of anyone I want. However, I have a good number of restrictions on my powers. The other gods don't let me do much. However, I can give some of my power to other people, as long as at the end of their life I clean everything up. I have decided to give my power to you. You have an awkward life, one of the most awkward I have seen, so I am giving you part of my power. Feel free to do what you want with it. Just don't screw up the universe too badly in the process."

You are surrounded by a weird light, and once it disappears, you wake up. Hoping maybe it wasn't just a dream, you decide to test it on yourself.

You grow yourself by a foot. You are now very close to your ceiling, and you can see the furniture around the room changing size, as well as the clothes around the room. You also see things added to your room, like instead of a ceiling fan, you have a desk fan, most likely due to a constant habit of having your head smacked by the fan.

You walk down stairs, and see your mom. She comes up to you, and says, "So how is my big boy this morning?"

You are taken aback by the fact you can see over your mom's head, as you never could before. "Uh, fine."

She goes back to drinking her tea, and you...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to school.

2. Go to your friend's house.

3. Explore the city.

4. Stay home.

5. Head to your work, the Zoo.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J-Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1142754-Growth-Affects-the-Universe/cid/435576-The-Power-of-Universal-Change-with-size