*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1144224
What happens when a man catches his girlfriend with the girl from next door.

What happens when a man catches his girlfriend with the girl from next door.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're Jim, and you've just come home from a hard day at work to the house you share with your girlfriend, Amy. She usually greets you at the door, but today she's nowhere in sight. Once inside, you hear passionate voices coming from your bedroom, but there seems to be more than one, and they're all female. What in the world...

Basic rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. This is an erotic story relying heavily on the unbirth fetish. Please keep it that way.
3. If you must put vore in, keep it soft, and no scat or painful digestions.
4. In keeping with the above, please don't kill the main characters without ending a storyline. If the story goes on, the main characters should be part of it.
5. Anything off topic, particularly gross, or that gets lots of complaints will be removed.
6. No derogatory or racist content.
7. There are authors, and I use the term loosely, out there who seem to believe that the ability to press buttons on a keyboard means they can write. If your chapter contains spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, or otherwise butchers the English language, it will be removed. Do it more than once and anything you write in anything I have control over will be removed as well.
8. Beyond the above rules, have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors