*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Consider your options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341387-Consider-your-options
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
Chapter #1

Consider your options

    by: milida
You smile quite pleased with yourself as you sit in your counting room sorting out all the points you have achieved in the game. Now basically all you have to do is walk out of the world to become a rather wealthy man in the real world as well as the Arabian nights world you have been holidaying in. Piece of cake you cockily think.

You know you have accumulated enemies during your stay but feel that they haven't been able to touch you yet so its unlikely they will get you in the time remaining.

You vainly look in the mirror admiring your handsome face and generally masculine physicue, wishing you had a body like this in the real world. Given its the last day of your holiday you consider your various options. You decide you have five basic choices to amuse yourself with.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341387-Consider-your-options