*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A night in the harem
  2. Consider your options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345964-A-night-in-the-harem
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Spend some time with the slavegirls in your harem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A night in the harem

    by: milida
Instead of worrying about your various enemies and risk a trip outside you decide to kick back and enjoy your many at home rewards.

Being a red blooded male you thought that owning your own harem was nothing short of heaven on earth. There you were surrounded by dozens of compliant women whose only reason for being you thought was giving you pleasure.

Alas you did not appreciate just how devious and cunning women could be, particularly when stuck in the confines of a harem with nothing better to do than plot their nefarious intrigues. You also did not appreciate that it was impossible to keep anything secret in a harem.

You decide that a night of debauchery would be a lovely way to finish of your holiday but some of the inmates of the harem have some other interesting ideas for how you should spend the evening.

“Master” began one of your slave-girls after you were lying back relaxing in a pleasant haze from your last marathon session with her, “Do you want me to help you explore your other side?”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/345964-A-night-in-the-harem