*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The spin of the wheel
  2. Consider your options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341150-The-spin-of-the-wheel
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: Take up the offer of a free night at a local brothel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The spin of the wheel

    by: milida
You play with the card offering you a free spin of the wheel at that Posh brothel you had visited last week wondering iddly why you had been sent it given the altercation you had had with the whip mistress. She had not liked how you had treated some of her property. You chuckle assuming she had seen the errors of her ways and was wanting to curry favour with you.

You decide to use that ticket and head out to the brothel. The Whip Mistress seemed extremely pleased to see you and graciously lead you to the enormous wheel of options. She smiled as you gave the wheel a hard spin and watched the numbers wizz past. The enormous wheel lived in the foyer and had separate numbers for all of the various specialties of the house. The Whip Mistress smiles pleasantly at you as the wheel starts to slow down and reminds "Now sir remember that the special deal is only valid if you accept whatever the spin delivers"

The wheel seems to do a funny jolt before it stops on twenty. She gives you a slightly disturbing smile and says “I’m sure you will find this experience very illuminating”

You wonder whether you should back out of this offer and ask “This isn’t going to hurt me is it?”

“Of course not sir, we never do anything that would permanently harm a client. You have my guarantee that you will leave tomorrow just as you entered tonight, if that’s what you wish” she finished with a wink.

“Will you tell me what it is then?”

"No sir, that is not part of the agreement, will you take option 20 or not?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341150-The-spin-of-the-wheel