*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341378-Contemplating-some-time-in-the-water
by milida
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1147339
John must reach the exit of this world without becoming a woman
This choice: spend some time with the mermaid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Contemplating some time in the water

    by: milida
You sit at your desk fingering a rather ugly amulet and toying with the idea of using it or not. Part of you really likes the idea of spending some time in the water.

The amulet was a rather strange affair and aside from being very ugly as far jewellery goes did have some rather special qualities. Whilst it looked like something you would buy for a few dollars at the local flea market, it controlled pretty powerful magic. Wearing it could convert a human into a merperson or a merperson into a human and after 24 hours of recharging could be used in the reverse way.

You contemplated that it could be rather cool traveling underwater and exploring the nearby corals with your own personal mermaid guide. She was very cute albeit green in colour and after spending several months in her enclosure had appeared to become very docile and compliant.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milida (UN: milida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
milida has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1147339-Arabian-nights-gender-changing-world/cid/341378-Contemplating-some-time-in-the-water