*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suck it up and eat.
  2. Growing Frat Brother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/360461-Suck-it-up-and-eat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: continue to stuff himself, growing ever bigger and fatter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Suck it up and eat.

    by: boywithpen
Jason sat there, rubbing his sore gut, thinking about how the Frat brothers' cheers and encouragement had gotten louder when he'd had to pause and undo his pants to make room for more food. Nothing pleased them more than to see Jason growing a lot. Jason loved his gut, the tightness, and even the aching, but tonight had been a night that stretched his limits.

He felt impossibly full and heavy. He belched even louder as he gesticulated to stop Ryan from bringing over more food. Unwaveringly, Ryan had approached Jason with another beer and a slice of cake. Ryan had been Jason's best friend; they had joined the fraternity together to gain some respect, but Ryan had since become a delivery boy for the fraternity.

Ryan, as a newcomer, was supposed to also be condemned to Jason's food-filled fate - but he had managed to get out of the ritual by telling the frat Jason's favorite foods and drinks - thus pleasing the fraternity, and diverting attention from himself.

And, as Ryan set the open beer down next to Jason, he laughed. Jason was somewhat angry that he had been sold out by his formerly good friend Ryan - but he did enjoy the eating, and the food. At this time, though, he half-mindedly regretted all the food he had just eaten; after this he would probably never fit into these pants again! But that's the price he has to pay, he figures, for popularity and the respect of his frat brothers.

Ryan smiled, "Wow Jason, you sure did eat a lot tonight."

Jason's belly was huge and its tenderness left him practically immobile; he was in no mood to have a chat with Ryan. "Yeah (burp), and I don't need you to get me more food (burp)!" Jason said, and looked at the slice of cake.

"Oh come on Jason," Ryan said in a happy but devilish voice. "It's merely a congratulatory gift!" Ryan smiled again and put his head back.

Jason lifted up his shirt and glances at his stomach. It's tight and round, and bigger than ever; it's resting on his lap. "Just shut up and go!..(BURP)"

Ryan saw that Jason wasn't in a good mood and stepped out quietly. He knew when to keep his mouth shut.

Jason leaned forward, clutching his stomach, and looked at the beer with unwavering eyes. He loved beer, and he had learned that the extra liquid would help the tightness in his stomach, help it relax. He took up the bottle and guzzled it, slowly but surely. He could feel every drop hitting his stomach like a bomb. Despite what he'd said to Ryan, he picked up the rest of the slice of cake, and something in the back of his mind told him to stop complaining and just eat it. Something told him, despite his aching belly, that he should buck up and finish off the slice cake. So Jason did, alone. Once finished, he leaned back and dozed off into a light sleep, letting all the food settle and start to digest. As he dozed, he imagined the contents of his overstuffed stomach all turning right into fat.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boywithpen (UN: boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/360461-Suck-it-up-and-eat