*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1168397
Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.

Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Story outline: The infection of Raccoon City and the plethora of viruses is in epidemical status. The sickening moans and the screams aren't dieing down any time soon. The nightmare is just beginning, and it doesn't plan on ending. You must survive, at all costs.

Character Choices:

Jack Conway (Age: 30) : A real "Average Joe" who works out of the home. He is well built, as he exercises daily for health reasons. He stays calm in most situations, but the current dilema has him breathing heavy. He is very good at improvising and thinking on his feet.

Akika Tsugi (Age: 19) : A student at the local all-japanese school. She isn't as up to par as the other students, she isn't a slacker she just has trouble understanding the material half the time. She is a bit cowardly, and self-serving, but she has a caring side and she can come through in the most dire times.

John Barl (Age: 42) : A biological engineer for Umbrella Co. He is still at the laboratory while the epidemic is going on at full swing. He has eye problems so he wears fairly thick glasses, he is incredibly genius, and he has a great understanding of the mutations, though not the creatures it has spawned. He is incredibly selfish and greedy. A real "Get in get out" attitude with no time for side distractions.

Laura Brady (Age: 23) : Just getting out of college, Laura is your typical modern college graduate. She tries to keep herself healthy with a good diet and regular exercise. She recently has just bought an apartment in the middle of the city and still hasn't unpacked all her things. She is a fast thinker but her will to take orders from others, even though they may be for the better is a bit lacking. Laura is a real leader, though she lacks in the "team" concept.

Thomas Rhelk (Age: 22) : Didn't have the best grades in school, was a real "Lady's Man". Tom always liked to slack off and pal around with his friends. Tom tried college but quit after four months, a dislike for the atmosphere having him aspire to be a police officer, though before he was off to the trials of the academy the epidemic stopped him. He can act tough but he is a coward at heart, the situation has him in a panic.
___________________

Note: Weapons such as guns are scarce, and more so is the ammunition for them.
The object is to survive, not to kill everything.

Rules:
Characters can meet.
Characters can die.
Characters can escape.
(None of this needs to happen soon in the story.)

Escaping should only happen after about 70+ chapters of a pathway for a character.

Keep things realistic, these people are in a hellish scenario.

I will reply to all additions made to the best of my ability, plus I will be adding on myself.

Have fun.



*******I have noticed 200+ views.. and less than 50 entries.. though this is completely your choice, I'd really like some additions made.********

*****I am on Writing.com EVERY week, usually EVERY day for a bit, I WILL see your chapter as I have this turned on to send me an email when additions are made.*****
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares