*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus
by Drez
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1174314
Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.

Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Steven Johnson and your car breaks down after going on vacation. You're out in the middle of nowhere, but you see a Victorian House in the distance. Do you go to the Victorian house, or go elsewhere for help?


----------------

List of Characters

Steven (you) -- 6'2", brown eyes, brown hair, age 26 ....you're going home after a vacation to Niarga Falls. You make a wrong turn somewhere and end up in a thick forest and your car breaks down at night. You take a flashlight and search for a house to call a tow truck. You spot an old Victorian house in a clearing. Will you enter this house, which is home to a succubus?

Cassandra --- 6'6", Blue hair, silver eyes --- The owner of the Victorian house is actually a succubus. She looks just like Morrigan from the Darkstalkers video game, complete with dragon-like wings on her back and the sides of her head. She has hoofs instead of feet and is VERY attractive to you. She has claws instead of hands. As a succubus, Cassandra lives on the life energy of mortals by having sex with them to the point of exuastion or even death. Cassandra can also change her form into anything (or anyone) at will. Cassandra can also read your mind with ease. Despite her demonic appearance, she's not evil...she's just a little too mischivous. She rarely kills her 'victims'. Looks to be 25 in her demonic form.

Dennis -- 5'8" Red hair, blue eyes --- Cassandra's housekeeper for the past 11 years. Dennis came to Cassandra just like you did...with a broken-down car. He's in love with Cassandra and is jealous with you for showing up. Looks to be around 30.

Jenkins -- 5'5" -- Silver eyes, gray hair --- One of the gargoyle statues that rest atop the roof of Cassandra's house. Works as an intruder alarm by telling Cassandra about any and all intruders near the house.

You can add other characters if you wish
----------

The Rules

1) Don't kill off anyone too quickly
2) Vore, GTS, GT, Unbirth, Shrinking, Weight Gain are all allowed
3) I prefer soft vore here, but you can go hard vore if you wish
4) Digestion is allowed. Scat is allowed.
5) use good grammar please
6) have fun!
7) Don't stick a fork in a wall socket
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus