*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your adventure starts here!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/360997-your-adventure-starts-here
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
Chapter #1

your adventure starts here!

    by: Sparky
it's a day like every other day of your life. Today you decided to take a walk trough the closest park, the sun shines brightly, so it looked like your day would not be bad at all. This until you stopped and noticed something shining into the foloage of a near bush.

You got closer and slowly reached into the foliage to pull out what it seems to be a pendand with an oddly shining blue stone on its center. looking at it in awe you touched the weird stone that all of a sudden started to shine brighter and brighter, blinding you! you dropped the pendant and stepped backward, feeling like your head was spinning...when you woke up you weren't in the park anymore you looked at yourself, then around, realizing that you were...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sparky (UN: sparkychu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/360997-your-adventure-starts-here