*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Problems
  2. your adventure starts here!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/361007-Tiny-Problems
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: ...omg! you turned into a little mouse!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny Problems

    by: Darkmon
alot smaller than you used to be, looking around you realised that the grass now surronded your body instead of bent under your feet, looking ahead you saw the same pendant with the blue gem in the middle, but to your dismay, the pendant had ceased to glow, running up to it you started to hit it with your much smaller paws, trying to force it to return you to normal, but with no luck.

With a breif sigh you paused to look around, seeing the world from your now tiny perspective when you heard something... voices! gasping you realised your friends hadn't been far behind you when you entered the park, biting your lip you look around, trying to figure out what to do, at the same time, you could hear something in the bushes not too far from you, a kind of grunting and panting...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/361007-Tiny-Problems