*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1192427
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it

Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandfather that grants other peoples wishes whenever he wears it, the only problem is that he can’t take it off for 1 week when he puts it on for the first time.

I'd like to keep the story in the third person perspective, if that's possible.

Pendant Rules & Limitations

1. Cannot be taken off for one week, under any curcumstances, even if Dave swaps bodies with someone or anything else

2. The pendant changes reality so that if someone makes a wish it will be as if that has always been true. Ex. Dave becomes a woman, everyone will remember him being a woman

3. If Dave tells anybody about the pendant or how it works, they become immune to its reality altering power.

4. If someone makes too many selfish wishes, or wishes too many bad things onto another person the wishes may begin to backfire.

5. Dave's mind can be altered but he cannot forget who he really is or forget about the pendant.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing