*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.

This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
“Hello Human, I’m about to grant you what you’ve been waiting for all you’re life…”

Rules:
In this Story the main character will be ‘possessed’ by a size god, who will then be able to change the size of the main character and later give him the ability to change the size of other things too. The god will be able to talk to the main character and more importantly take control of the size of things at any given point (and there is no way around it).
Um, other then that said all I have to say is… please no toilet stuff…

Characters:
In the RPG there will be two humans and two gods to play as, they will be pared up as God and human. There will be side characters, but they can come in when appropriate.

Gods
Raziel – Male
The first god to be and the ruler of gods of size, although didn’t have a form nor mind until years after the king of god and other gods were made, he doesn’t think himself as the creator of the universe or anything, just the shaper. Raziel’s kind and sarcastic at times and like most of the gods of size he likes to have some fun.
Nel – Female
One of the newer gods born, carefree and slightly impish she wants to test out her new powers to the ‘max’ and finds someone to try them on. She has a thing for big ‘things’.

Humans
Eliot – Male
He is 22, has red spiky hair and stands at 5’7”. He’s interested in technology and works at a shop which fixes mostly computers but sometimes people come in wanting them to fix something technological. Although keeping it a secret and not wanting to admit it, Eliot has a fetish of getting bigger in any why, other then fat.
Kat – Female
She is 21, has long blue hair and stands at 5’8”. She’s interested in sports, although she isn’t too much of a sports freak, she also like art, music, computer games and anime. Some people know this that she dose fantasize about being characters from animes and computer games, and she isn’t the type to not try something. She also likes the idea of being a giantess, but no one knows about that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play