*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1199350-a-girl-shrunken
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1199350
Carol is your average teen when she suddenly shrinks. (vore/cannibal content within)

Carol is your average teen when she suddenly shrinks. (vore/cannibal content within)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
this is the story of Carol, a normal 16 year old girl. she has a slender body, blue eyes and long red hair which she keeps in a ponytail. however today is different because today she will end up shrunken in her home with her mom and two sisters.

Susan is Carol's mom, she's about 35, she's a brunet with brown eyes and she too has a slender build. she is kind and yet has a secret desire that is a very dark one.

Mina is Carols younger sister at the age of 12, she has long brown hair and blue eyes and she constantly taunts Carol about various things. this annoys Carol to no end.

Crystal is Carol's older sister at the age of 18. she has long black hair and black eyes. she's a goth girl to the end and she likes sandwiches as a sort of comfort food to keep her going.

please follow these rules:
1. no guys or additional characters, this will be enforced.
2. this story is a vore/cannibalism story but I don't want to see generic swallowed alive scenes.
3. no crushing, toilet stuff, sex, or things like that.
4. Carol can regenerate (by that I mean that she can reform as herself and only herself and only at her current size) so just because she gets chewed up doesn't mean she's dead.
5. no transformation!
6. have fun, I hope to see carol in a sandwich soon.
7. NEW RULE you can not kill of Carol. (if she can reform from being chewed up she can reform from being digested.) and no more one to two sentence chapters unless it's a choice chapter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1199350-a-girl-shrunken