*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/538187-Retreat-into-one-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Retreat into one body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Retreat into one body.

    by: Seuzz
You had noticed earlier that you could pull up some of the girls' memories, so you try tweaking them, and discover that you can indeed erase, rearrange or add to their memories. So you rearrange your sister's memories, giving her the impression that she and Sarah had played all afternoon. Then you lead her downstairs, where she coughs up the little bit of yourself she'd been carrying, letting it dribble into a glass; almost immediately she falls back into a faint on the couch. You lift the glass to Dana's lips and suck down a little more of yourself. Then you send Dana upstairs while Sarah watches TV until Joanna wakes up.
 
She's a little confused when she does, but you talk to her through Sarah and send her home with plans to come back early the next afternoon after church. Sarah then goes upstairs and, after getting her own memories rearranged, coughs up her little bit of you directly into Dana's open mouth; you then carry her downstairs so she can wake up in front of the TV.
 
Being back in one body feels like you've just suffered horrific amputations; to recover, you sit down in front of Dana's vanity and mirror and, using some of her memories, set to primping and sexing yourself up. You pass a pleasant hour this way, then lay down on her bed.
 
You relax her mind and body: so complete is your control that you can even feel the loosening of muscles she can't normally control. Then you feel a sudden slippage, and memories and emotions suddenly explode across your field of consciousness, like a blazing metropolis of lights springing to life. At first you are panicked that Dana has escaped from your control, but then you realize that your relaxation pressure has put her to sleep. Her waking mind, it appears, had been fighting you, which had made it hard to access her thoughts; but asleep all she knows and feels belongs entirely to you. The downside, you notice, is a loss of direct control of her body. You can no longer directly see out of her eyes, or directly feel her limbs. You wonder if you can get her to move, and then you're aware that she is getting off her bed and going back over to her vanity; unbidden, she is changing her clothes.
 
This is alarming; if she is doing things asleep that you can't control, what else might she do? You wake her up.
 
All those transparent thoughts suddenly disappear, and the world reappears around you. You are standing in her bedroom, in the act of pulling off her blouse. You rebutton it, then sit to think.
 
You're not entirely sure what she was up to when you put her to sleep, but at least you know you can wake her up when you need to.
 
You hear voices downstairs. Her parents are back.

You have the following choices:

1. Put her back to sleep and see what happens.

*Noteb*
2. Stay awake and go greet her parents.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/538187-Retreat-into-one-body