*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217192-Curiouser-and-Curiouser
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1217192
Stories of the strange, paranormal, undeniably peculiar, and downright bizarre.

Stories of the strange, paranormal, undeniably peculiar, and downright bizarre.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Curiouser and Curiouser Banner
Curiouser and Curiouser


A new antiques shop, Curiouser and Curiouser, has opened its doors just around the corner from your apartment. You gasp with longing as you fondle the beautiful paintings, ornate mirrors, ancient books, and filigree jewelry that decorate its shelves and walls. You want to buy everything, but know you must settle on only one.

The pieces are exquisite and the prices fair, but out of your range—yet you feel compelled. You must buy something.

"Can't make up your mind?"

You practically squeal in surprise as you turn to see the old man standing behind you. Embarrassed, you lower you head and say, "No. I can't really afford to buy anything. I'm just looking."

"Oh, come now. Our prices are reasonable, and we have a very liberal return policy. If you decide you don't like something, just bring it back within forty-eight hours and exchange it for something of equal value. No questions asked."

Something about this man makes you nervous, and then you notice you're the only customer in the store. You begin to have a bad feeling. Something is wrong here. You put down the blown glass vase you've been admiring and head for the door, but the old man reaches out and grabs you by the arm.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217192-Curiouser-and-Curiouser