*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dwindling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/400619-Dwindling
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1227691
Your Best Friend Shrinks You
Chapter #1

Dwindling

    by: Joel34
‘Why are you doing this?” You think to yourself as your best friend Evan stands before you in your room, completely naked except for his boxers. His dark healthy tan covers his muscular body with a miniscule hint of body hair rising from his well formed thighs into his legs of his blue satin boxer shorts.

You both have had way too much to drink and smoke, now it is catching up with you. Evan’s big dark eyes pierce into your own. You tentatively lift a hand and brush it through the perfectly styled hair. He cranes his neck back, stretching his pectorals which are barely contained by his hairless chest. His nipples perk up as you slowly breathe onto them.

“What are we doing? I don’t want to have sex with you” you gasp as he pushes you to sit down on the end of your bed. He straddles over your legs, his massive, his slight musky perfume wafts over you.

“We’ll do other stuff then” He coos
“What about our girlfriends?” You question
“Shhh” He says softly “This means nothing, its just the beer and pot acting out. You’re my best friend and we are having fun. That’s it” he reassures you.

He leans down and his top lip sits underneath your nose. The cold, clammy feeling of his lower, beer stained lip sends a chill through you as it pushes between your two lips. Your hand involuntarily thrusts behind and grasps onto the firm wall of ass fat through the satin boxers. He pulls back and grins like a little kid.

His hand slowly creeps onto the elastic of your cotton trunks. His dark fingers descend through your pubic hair and grasp your cock. “Oh…I really don’t feel well” you groan with the ecstasy shooting through you.

Evan takes a step back, he hooks his fingers under the elastic of his only covering. The tiny satin disappears to the floor. His thick, medium sized cock bobs encouragingly. You can feel the warmth radiating off it, and the testicles behind it as Evan steps forward, pushing your face into the musky mass of male prowess. "How about now?" He Grins

“ungh,” you groan “no really. I feel crook” you push away from your excited best friend.

“Why stop?” he beams “I feel queasy too, but it aint stopping me” He slips you another pill in your mouth. Another wave of heat washes over you, your head begins to spin as you feel yourself falling.

Evan comes in to kiss you again, you spit the pill out of your mouth, it brushes along his tongue. You crawl backwards onto the bed, you are shrinking. You scramble along your bedcovers, running to the pillows. You catch your breath and turn to stare at the foot of the bed in time to see:

You have the following choices:

1. Evan Climbing Towards You

2. Evan Shrinking Too

3. Your Other Housemates Have Entered The Room

*Noteb*
4. Evan Passed Out

5. Evan Has left

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1227691-Dwindle/cid/400619-Dwindling