*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the Jonas Brothers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233760-Shrinking-with-the-Jonas-Brothers/cid/390114-Meet-the-Jonas-Brothers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1233760
Please ADD. Shrink right before you big interview with the JB.
Chapter #1

Meet the Jonas Brothers

    by: whiteboy
You are backstage prepareing for the interview. You are currently alone in the room the interview will take place in. Yousit down in your chair, expecting the Jonas Brothers to arrive any minute. When you sit down, you suddenly black out.

You wake up a few minutes later. You look around the room and noticed that everything has grown. You are two inches tall. Just then the door knob starts to turn. In walks the Jonas Brothers. Kevin looks around for you, but sees you are nowhere to be seen. He says, "Well, let's relax until the interviewer arrives." They race toward the chair you are still on.

Which Jonas Brother will arrive to the chair first and claim it as theirs?

You have the following choices:

1. Joe Jonas

2. Nick Jonas

3. Kevin Jonas

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whiteboy (UN: mblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1233760-Shrinking-with-the-Jonas-Brothers/cid/390114-Meet-the-Jonas-Brothers