*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm Flying!!!
  2. Rude Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395340-Im-Flying
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: "I suppose..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I'm Flying!!!

    by: G-Writer
"I suppose I'll have to think up a form of transportation for you..." Jade plucks Taylor up in her plump fingers as she thinks of a way to transport him to June's. She tosses him up in the air and catches him, and it's all Taylor can do to keep from hurling. "I know! I'll toss you up in the air, and wherever you land is where I'll take you in!" Taylor thinks that he'll probably just land somewhere totally away from Jade, which wouldn't be such a bad thing, but she does have a lot of surface area... She closes her eyes and tosses him up, spinning around while he flies up to add some randomness to the equasion. Taylor twirls a few times before he starts his decent, his eyes focussing just enough to see that he's landing...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/395340-Im-Flying