*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241339-The-Time-Keepers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1241339
Nothing is more unpredictable than time. Nothing more dangerous than trying to control it.

Nothing is more unpredictable than time. Nothing more dangerous than trying to control it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **




Somewhere along the course of time, someone invented what could only be described as a 'time machine', for want of a better word. The second this happened, time as we know it was shattered into a million pieces. No, an infinite number of pieces.

Time is normally linear - every split second, trillions of dimensions are destroyed, and the correct dimension is chosen as the next step within the timeline. The future is always uncertain - up to chance - but past and present are solid. Unchanging.

But with the dawn of time travel, all that has been disrupted. Time is immaterial. As is space. The laws of physics have been turned on its head. The universe has descended into chaos. The past is now as uncertain as the future - ever-changing. Time is no longer linear, but a web - every dimension linked to every other by a technology that shouldn't be.

There is but one answer to this problem: find the man who first invented time travel, and kill him before he can. Then make certain the technology will never again wreak havoc within the space-time continuum. This is the role of the Time Keepers. The last hope for order within the universe.




Feel free to do what you like with this, but remember: this is a serious story. You can add humour, or even come up with some outlandish situations, but please don't mess around. I reserve the right to delete any non-serious, or sub-standard chapters that I come across. And if you come across something that strikes you as not fitting in, feel free to send an e-mail to me (preferably before continuing the story, for continuity issues obviously...)
Also, the usual stuff like grammar, punctuation, spelling, ease of reading, structure, etc. shall be monitored. For your own good, of course ;-P
And naturally, you should stay within the 18+ content rating!

Beyond that, just remember to have fun...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241339-The-Time-Keepers