*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exposed Saturn
  2. The Outers.
  3. Captured by Johnathan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241511-Tickling-Sailor-Moon-and-her-Senshi/cid/508544-Exposed-Saturn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1241511
Formerly "Tickling Sailor Moon, and friends."
This choice: Sailor Saturn's cell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Exposed Saturn

    by: Unknown
He decided to go for Sailor Saturn first. But before he did, he put on a huge dark cloak, that made him look like the grim reaper. After his discuise was on, he went into Hotaru's cell. The young sailor scout was sitting on a chair with her arms tied behind her, and her bare feet in a set of stocks. She was wearing a see through dark blue night gown, which showed her black undergarments underneath, and looked a little big on her... he had to fix that.

"Hello Sailor Saturn," He spoke in a low voice, startling the young girl, who was trying to break free, but having no luck what-so-ever.

"What do you want from me?" Hotaru hissed at him. John didn't say anything, only continued towards her, and pulled out a pocket knife. A little scarred at what he was about to do to her, Hotaru just closed her eyes, waiting for the blow.... but all she heard was the tearing of fabric. She opened her eyes, only to see him running the knife along the sides of her night gown, cuting the fabric only.

"HEY!" She shoutyed, while blushing deeply, "Why are you rip---" Hotaru stopped when he came up to her shoulders and cut the fabric in half there as well. As soon as he was done, John than pulled at the now cut in half night gown, and in a snap... it was removed, leaving the girl of Saturn only inher underwear.

""WHY DID YOU TAKE MY NIGHT GOWN OFF YOU JERK?!" Hotaru shouted angrily, while continuing to blush deeply. John, once again, didn't say anything... only starred at her half naked body.

'It's not much fun if she's only half naked,' He thought, before going up to her again, 'so lemme just fix that,'

Before Hotaru could shout at him again, she shut her mouth seeing that he brought out the knife again. She tried to wriggle out, but found she couldn't, so she just closed her eyes once again, but opened them a second later, when she felt the straps of her bra somehow fall down. She gasped, seeing he had cut the straps, and had put the knife down for a moment, to reach behind her. A few minutes later, Hotaru squeaked loudly, when she heard her bra clasps click, and felt the small fabric being grabbed and pulled off slowly as John pulled away from her, with her now totaly ruined bra in his hands.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Hotaru shouted again, while her face became fully red now that she was fully naked waist up, and she couldn't even cover herself up. John was silent again, as he bagan to...

You have the following choices:

1. slice off her underwear

*Noteb*
2. pull out a feather, and move to her feet

*Noteb*
3. Tickle, and tease her upperbody

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falconwing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1241511-Tickling-Sailor-Moon-and-her-Senshi/cid/508544-Exposed-Saturn