*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1245011
A growth story. Earn up to 300 giftpoints for descriptive additions!

A growth story. Earn up to 300 giftpoints for descriptive additions!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I've been relatively re-inspired to begin adding chapters again. I recently went through and Redid some of the chapters, and made some of the choices a bit more different, so all the chapters don't head in the same direction. Got some unique paths going I think.

Any and all feedback would help me greatly. I will still check in every few days, and will still award gift points to those who add.

ALSO, PLEASE SEND ME EMAILS ABOUT WHICH PATH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD TOO. I'm a bit overwhelmed trying to decide, so you guys gimme suggestions :D

At the moment, there is 201 and chapters, and almost 11,000 views!

I will award at least 300 gift points for someone who adds a good chapter (sorry if I forget to reward you guys). AT LEAST means I will give more if the chapter is good. I will not give you gift points if you add a crappy chapter, or one that you can't even bother to spell check.

You are Moe. Moe has a growth fantasy which he is about to see come to life.

Moe stands at 6'2", short brown hair, and a beard that follows his jawline. Brown eyes, and a slightly larger than average nose, small lips, and a few freckles across the middle of his face, which aren't too noticeable.

I'm open about almost anything being added. This is a focus on growth, and keep characters in character. These 2 points, above all else, matter the most.

I don't care what you like, no matter who grows to giant sizes, they don't suddenly start breaking buildings, or stop caring about their family and friends.

Rules:

No shrinking past anyone's original height.
No vore/gore
No man on man action
No Toilet stuff
No getting fat

This is a focus on growth. be descriptive on the actual growth process, and I'll prolly award some gift points.

anything badly written, i'll fix and/or delete. some spelling errors are fine, but if it looks so bad that it seems like you tried to be stupid, I'm going to delete it.

Send me a message too, i'd really like to hear feedback.

Also, check out my 2nd growth stoy, additions and feed back would be really great :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy