*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249761-Jungle-Vore-Dragons
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1249761
one human up against...Dragons? Escape the jungle before your another snack to the dragons

one human up against...Dragons? Escape the jungle before your another snack to the dragons

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You play as a 20 year old human with not memory of how you ended up in the middle of the jungle with only a knife, some rope and a back pack. You find that while escaping the jungle that most of the creatures living here are dragons. Most would do anything to have you slid down there throat and right in to his stomach and just feel you wiggle around.

You need to find help in this jungle if you want to survive from being nutrition to some dragon or to any other creature that lives here. From giant snakes to mythical beasts, or other things such as carnivorous plants. It may seem like justan adventure but you come to know that your trapped in the maze. Will you get out and survive?

Befriend a one of the creatures of the jungle for your guide and protector threw out th story. you will come across mostly dragon hybrids or outcasts as well. They may attack or help on your way. it's up to you to decide if you show faith you will live on or she will turn you right in to Death's path. Oh and you might wanna get him a few supplies of food or your new 'friends might eat you.


A few things to know:
Please ... No gore, just soft vore, I will allow blood BUT only when the characters are injured in battle. If they do get eaten, no chewing at the up most. Add pretty much as you like, but anything off topic or chapters that is has two lines or less will be deleted. When it comes to sexual moments, please.... no animal sex with the main character. I'll allow humanoid sex, and they may eat him or her afterwards, the most I will for some dragon sex for the main character is tongues on the chest, vagina or crouch, etc are allowed. If you don't do this, I will delete your entry.

Thanks and enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249761-Jungle-Vore-Dragons