*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249783-Kitty-Kinka
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1249783
Transformations based around a catgirl. Not much more that needs to be said.

Transformations based around a catgirl. Not much more that needs to be said.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Right, seeing how there are many transformation based stories, most of which have to do with men, or have horrible quality.
So I figured, what the hell, let's see if we can't fix that lil' problem.

This story will be based around a young catgirl(for legal purposes, she's eighteen), named Katherine.
For a basic description on how she looks will be given in an easy to read fashion:

Name: Katherine
Race: Cat-girl(Nekomimi, meaning human with a cat's ears and tail)
Age: 18
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs (52.27 Kg)
Hair colour: light brown
Eye colour: Blue
Skin colour: light tan
Personality: Shy, and a little naive.
Weakness: Baked goods and sugar.

EDIT
We now have a few more characters, so I'll list their stuff here

Name: Lucinda
Race: Bunny-girl(human, with bunny ears, and tail)
Age: 17
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 85 lbs (38.63 Kg)
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Red
Skin colour: Milky white
Personality: Spunky, and intellectual.
Weakness: Salads(with tons of salad dressing) and gadgets.

Name: Megan
Race: Dog(mutt, part Irish settler, part Scottish terrier)-girl(Human with dog ears, and tail)
Age: 19
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 lbs (79.54 Kg)
Hair colour: dark brown
Eye colour: green
Skin colour: Deep tan
Personality: Down to earth, and thrifty.
Weakness: Meat, and gravy.

As for her origins, for the size/age region it'll be a laboratory, in the body expansion and body-part expansion she'll come from the average home. For oddities and the mixers, it's a grab bag.

Update - Please do not put her into jeans, I just don't see them as sexy. I'm not being sexist, it's just that Jeans aren't very aesthetically pleasing to me(call me odd, but flowing skirts are kinda cute in my eyes).
Sweats and stuff like that I'll allow, but not for the entire thing, maybe for some of the exercise scenes you can put her in a sexy form-fitting leotard ^_^
Because, come on, who doesn't love leotards on cute girls?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249783-Kitty-Kinka