*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1258029
Yaoi,vore and big equipment from an anime,comic,VG of your choice! GPs awarded on request

Yaoi,vore and big equipment from an anime,comic,VG of your choice! GPs awarded on request

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Can't seem to find something that combines all of em, so I made one myself! Now this story centers on anime OR comics(webcomics included), yaoi (boy and boy couples, sex is preferred in this story) hyperphallia(big cocks and generally big balls too. x3) and finally, after the mass yiffing is complete, there comes vore, which is eating the other partner -in this case whole and alive, and ANY vore orifice can be used with the exception of ears and nose(so tail vore, navel vore, oral vore, cock vore(which is logical due to huge cocks), anal vore, etc.
ANY anime can be used too. Macro/Micro themes are allowed if you choose. You can have a character be huge and have a regular sized 'large cock'. A guy who grows to one hundred feet and previously only had an eight incher will seem to have a much larger cock upon growing. x3 Or, be macro and be hyperphallic at the same time. >=3

Finally, only two rules:

-NO GIRLS(Pretend they all mysteriously died out, probably cuz I ate them all. =p)
-Have fun. x3
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales