*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You approach the giant
  2. Barbarian
  3. Castle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/644460-You-approach-the-giant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: You approach the giant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You approach the giant

    by: Unknown
Watching the giant you begin to think of how to get back to your normal size. Thoughts run through your head about how to achieve this goal. One that keeps coming up is getting the attention the giant sitting in front of you. You look down to his feet, then only way to get a hold of him.

" My only chance of getting him to notice me is if I do something to his feet...but he could easily crush me and wouldn't even notice," you say.

After a few minutes of thinking you decided to give it a chance and get his attention though his feet. You cautiously walk up to the giant who is still eating. You took a few minutes to monitor his movement. His feet never moved once except for when he moved his whole body to grab another piece of food. You looked up and saw he had another piece of meat that should suffice him for a while.

Finally you reach his feet. His feet were wrapped in straps with a bottom to cover his feet. The type of sandal was still open revealing his feet so you could easily get to them. You grabbed onto the sole and started to pull yourself up. His feet smelled really bad, as if he hasn't taken a bath in days. You pull yourself up and land in the sweat from his feet. You were right by his big toe. His toes twitched once in a while but nothing to major.

You took a deep breath, as much as you could handle of his foot odor and started to pound on his toe. You went on for a few minutes and finally he felt something. He bent down and looked at his feet seeing you.

" Damn bug, must smash," he said.

" Oh no," you said...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. RUN!!!

*Noteb*
2. Stay there and try to get him to realize it is you

3. You're going to die

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/644460-You-approach-the-giant