*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Perfect place to hide?
  2. Barbarian
  3. Castle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/660008-Perfect-place-to-hide
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: You find a place to hide...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Perfect place to hide?

    by: abstow89
Eventually, the giant is going to finish his meat, so you decided to find a place to hide. You run across the floor as quickly as possible and go into another fairly large room. You couldn't tell what the room was, but this weird and distasteful odor was coming from it...and it was extremely wet. You walk up to a large wall made of stone bricks and begin to scale it, unsure of what would be at the peak of it. However, when you arrive at the top, you notice that a large hole was in the center of the obstruction and in the middle of it was a large puddle of water.

You glance to your left and see the giant take another chunk of meat from the leg just before he farted so loudly that his loin cloth fluttered in the air. The giant simply grunted and fanned the gas away from his butt so he couldn't smell it, before he resumed eating the meat. Lucky for you, you were nowhere near him so you didn't smell anything.

"This looks like a good place to hide." you whisper.

You jump into the water and hide, waiting for the giant to finish his meal.

A few hours later, you heard thunderous footsteps and see the titan enter the same room you're in, rubbing his belly and groaning. Something was terribly wrong with him, because his stomach was gurgling in a grotesque way.

"Damn...that mutton goes right through my bowels! Good thing I had the bathroom installed or I'd be pooping on the floor again." he says to himself.

You gasp dramatically when you realize that your hiding spot wasn't exactly the perfect place to hide in...which is the toilet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to climb out the toilet

*Noteb*
2. You swim down the toilet

3. Too late; the giant sits down and starts pooping

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 abstow89 (UN: afty5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/660008-Perfect-place-to-hide