*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pedicure
  2. Bedtime
  3. Not a Weak Slave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109002-Pedicure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: "...do my toenails!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Pedicure

    by: Deanthrocyte1
As you're being carried off by the emperor's son, you notice he grabs something small from the wooden table where your cage rests. He walks with you for a few jarring steps towards a cushion on the floor. He sits down on it, setting his bare feet in front of him.

The giant leans forward and opens his hand, dropping you in front of his toes. They stand like some sort of wall from your position. Even his pinky toes are so large to you. You shiver at the thought of being almost crushed beneath them yesterday when you tried fighting him.

The emperor's son wakes you from his daze by dropping something behind you. It sounded like a falling boulder, causing you to jump. The giant laughs above you. His finger descends and pushes it towards you. It looks like a stone sponge of sorts. When you reach out to touch it, it feels like rough concrete with lots of pits in it.

"Do my toenails, slave!"

The stone itself is roughly your height, but it's not as heavy as you expected. Nevertheless, pushing it isn't any easier as you get it closer to the pinky toe of his left foot.

Unsure of what you're supposed to do with the stone, you push it against the first toenail, which is low enough to touch it. It flexes a little bit, and you notice a miniscule amount of white dust falling from its edge onto the floor. "Looks like I have to grind them down," you tell yourself.

Using the stone like a file, you rub the nail a part of it at a time. You notice it's slightly shorter than before, with much of the ground bits coating the stone and covering the floor like a dusting of snow.

The emperor's son must do daily to keep his feet so soft - and now you're a part of that process by his orders.

Still, your tool is still heavier than you; making it a greater feat to slide it against the next toenail than gently filing it. However, once you reach the big toe of his left foot; you end up hitting a wall. The nail of it is raised higher than you, and from beneath it; you can see the overhanging nail you need to file.

You grab the stone and try to hoist it over your head. It does touch the nail that way, and swinging it back and forth must help grind it down. But, it's still heavy and your movements are wild and unbalanced. Suddenly, you lose your footing and you fall with the stone to the floor.

You start to grab the stone and climb it to get back on your feet again. But by the time you're standing; a shadow falls over you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The emperor's son's foot needs to have its sole smoothed...

2. The emperor's son's friend behind him...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109002-Pedicure