*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knotted
  2. The Dark Canopy
  3. Bedtime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109012-Knotted
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: comb through another bang of his hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Knotted

    by: Deanthrocyte1
"Sit up for me."

The emperor's son lifts his head off the cushion and sits upright. He shifts his legs into a kneeling posture, causing you to grip some strands of his long hair to keep from falling off.

As soon as he's upright, you watch his friend's comb descend towards his hair. He grabs the first long bang and combs it. It looks soft and shiny from outside the canopy. It's disheartening that what took all your effort to comb one part of his hair is nothing to the giant sweeping through it with no effort.

Another bang is grabbed and combed. Suddenly, the comb descends in your direction. It slides fast towards you!

You roll out of the way just in time, but it sends you deeper into the emperor's son's mass of long hair. The teeth descend more and more times - from above and below.

While you're convinced the job is complete, the black canopy of hair condenses onto you. You try and climb your way through it, but it's too dense to move. As you struggle to move your hand through it, you feel something unusual...

"Cloth?"

The emperor's son's hair has gotten bound back to a topknot again - with you in the middle of it.

Outside, you hear his loud voice saying "I'll need to get dressed. I have a lot to do today. When I'm done, let's take our little slave out to train with us." A chuckle follows. "He's fun to play with, right?"

"Yeah," his friend answers. "You still have him, right? I didn't see you put him in his cage..."

"Oh, that's right..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "We need to find him!"

*Noteb*
2. "I need to go. We'll look for him later..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/3109012-Knotted